Let us talk about DigitalSanjiv Version 2.0

For a person to succeed in life, need to put some efforts . So efforts I put till date, were to spread digital education and to bring general public more closer to digital world by providing digital/ online services. So my focus was more on consuming online content. Although very late but now I have changed my thought process and have stated working on my next version i.e 2.0 . I have set a very decent target for me and by 2022 I wish to be a digital content creator, a mentor and would have my Digital ads agency. Thanks to Digital Deepak Internship Program which encouraged me to take a step forward. So how my 2.0 version would look like by year 2022.

Digital Sanjiv a well know Entrepreneur a Mentor, Blogger, Affiliate Marketer, SEO Expert  on the digital world today. He has put commendable  efforts in training and mentoring more than 1000 students and have made then self reliant. His presence can be seen in every digital platforms today. He has been a prominent Public speaker and has been actively participating in seminars, webinars and addressing digital enthusiasts.

His blog digitalsanjiv.com has been a great source of information and knowledge to general public. His digital Ads Agency has been doing great within a year the company has touched to revenue of 2 millions.  And company plans achieve 5 millions target in the current financial year.

On personal front he is quite down to earth and very accommodating person. Follows vegan diet, teetotaler and practices Yoga on regular basis. Being a nature lover he spends 2-3 months in the Himalaya. His corporate office is based in New Delhi with a branch office in Himachal Pradesh. Currently his team comprises of 25 young minds.

As per his future plans he wish to provide digital content in 14 different regional languages apart from Hindi and English.  


Comments

Most Popular Posts

Functions in Excel

Learn How to Create Company in Tally.ERP9

Mixed Supply and Composite Supply under GST